Why Volunteer for NJISACF 2010?
Volunteers are the strength of NJISACF. It provides an intellectually stimulating environment for people for dynamic interactions and contribute meaningfully to the society at large. Volunteering also brings together a diverse group of people with diverse backgrounds. NJISACF over time has evolved and has a team of volunteers who have excelled themselves in their respective fields and vocations. Apart from the satisfaction of giving back to the society and getting a sense of achievement, in general, volunteering also provides an opportunity for meaningful dialogues, skill enhancements, networking and career opportunities, peer mentoring, leadership development etc.
Specifically volunteers could expect the following from NJISACF
- Free entry to all pre and post-festival parties and events
- Free access to the screenings of all films on the event days; there will also be private screening for volunteers before and/ after the festival in case they miss some films on the event days
- Meet famous filmmakers, favorite actors and interesting industry professionals in person, learn about various aspects of filmmaking, interact with them at parties and at the screenings and establish personal contacts with them
- A volunteer will get ample opportunity to hone his/her skills in area(s) of his/her interest, whether it is Event Management/ People Management /Fundraising / Public Relations/ Marketing/ Writing/ Film Research/ Public Speaking, etc.
- Gain valuable and extensive experience in planning and managing a film festival and other similar events. Volunteers who are interested in being involved in filmmaking in the future will get plenty of networking opportunities with local independent filmmakers who have already made independent low-budget films or are ready to start a film project and are looking for help in different areas
- Interact with different communities and make new social contacts and start social networking
- To be a partner of NJISACF 2010, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, every small gift matters.